Some Highlights of the Q1 2019 Release Include
- Advanced time and attendance management capabilities with the SAP Time Management application by Kronos
- Simplified benefits reimbursements leveraging the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app
- Better recruiting with engaging internal career sites to attract and nurture internal candidates
- More seamless experience between the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and SAP SuccessFactors Visa and Permits Management solutions
- Strengthened connectivity to SAP S/4HANA®
These are just a few of the innovations coming your way with the Q1 2019 release. For details and information on other enhancements in the Q1 2019 release, see the full release summary in our customer community. You can also join our information-packed Release Information Webinars led by the product managers for each specific product (recordings will be made available here). If you are not already a member of the customer community, please register at community.successfactors.com to get access to product information and engage in discussions with your peers.
In our ongoing commitment to transparency, privacy, and adherence to the new European data privacy laws (GDPR), we have updated our newsletter subscription model. If you haven’t yet opted in and you want to continue to receive our quarterly updates, please provide your consent here. It just takes a minute to subscribe.