SAP SuccessFactors Demo
Our Upgrade2Success program provides implementation expertise and a unique and comprehensive set of services and tools to help make the journey to the cloud smoother and with low risk.
The program includes:
- A complementary data migration tool designed especially for our customers using SAP® on-premise solutions. Thus, ensuring every piece of data you need is present to run your daily business and providing you with the foundation to apply our packaged integrations into the broader SAP suite.
Use the tool to:
- Make a copy of your on-premise data model
- Map the data fields with the help of templates delivered by SAP SuccessFactors®
- Upload your data and its structures to the cloud data model
- Best-practice process libraries, so you don’t have to start your process optimization and standardization from scratch. The best-practice processes are built into the solution , and by using the SAP Model Company for Human Resources service, you can simplify your implementation to a matter of weeks in some cases .
- Support with building your business case to demonstrate impactful ROI
SAP takes the on-premise integration experience as the benchmark. We go beyond simple data integration because we know your work doesn’t stop with your HR solution.
Whatever your starting point and strategy, whether a full cloud deployment or a hybrid implementation, SAP SuccessFactors provides you with the right transformation path. We can help design and implement an approach that aligns with your business objectives, optimizes your software investment, and enables you move to the cloud with confidence.
Register for a personalized live demo of SAP SuccessFactors solutions and learn more about our Upgrade2Success program.
[With Workday], you can’t purchase bolt-on modules – you have to buy the full suite, and that strategy doesn’t work for everybody. With SuccessFactors, you can get whatever modules you require at the time, and then as you progress through your HR transformation strategy, you can bolt on other pieces without losing that sense of one place to go for all your comp, succession, performance needs – whatever it may be. I think that’s why a lot of companies like it.
— Larry Duong, Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Manager, Kinross Gold Corp