Chinese Businesses Embrace SAP® SuccessFactors® Solutions for the Digital Workforce
August 15, 2017
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced seven new customers in Greater China who are adopting SAP® SuccessFactors® solutions for human capital management (HCM) to better engage and unleash the potential of their employees. These companies join a rising number of the world’s leading organizations who are taking advantage of SAP’s global network of data centers to enable digital workforce strategies that can accommodate specific regional and local market requirements.
“In today’s global environment, businesses need cloud-based HCM solutions that not only provide a unified and engaging employee experience for the global workforce but also address the unique needs of each operating environment,” said Greg Tomb, president of SAP SuccessFactors.* “We’re excited to provide our newest customers and their employees with a world-class HR experience in Greater China and the ability to scale the power of their people internationally.”
In the first half of 2017, a diverse range of leading organizations in Greater China selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions – many with other SAP solutions – to drive their digital HR transformations, including:
- Bosideng International Holdings Limited, a leading apparel company, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to develop a new HR management platform to not only decrease manual paperwork but also help increase employee engagement and provide greater career and performance capabilities.
- E-Life Mall, the number one retailer in Taiwan, with 340 stores, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions together with SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Ariba® solutions to enable an enterprise-wide digital transformation. The company plans to standardize and centralize core processes. Moreover, it plans to do this while supporting retail business innovation and attracting the best talent through an interactive learning and HR platform to engage and motivate employees.
- GF Securities Co. Ltd, the largest non-government-controlled investment bank in China, selected the SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals solution to provide employees with a leading workforce management platform to support talent development and align business targets for a new generation of cloud-based, strategy-driven systems.
- Hubei Xin Yang Feng Fertilizer chose SAP S/4HANA as its digital core, along with SAP SuccessFactors solutions as its HR platform, to remain at the industry forefront and comply with a changing legislative environment. In an evolving agricultural landscape, Xin Yang Feng is focused on attracting and retaining top talent to continue producing the most innovative farming solutions in China.
- Ningbo Economic & Technical Development Zone Holding Co. Ltd.(NETD) operates logistics, real estate, financial investment and environmental protection public utilities businesses. Through the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors solutions together with SAP Leonardo offerings and SAP S/4HANA, NETD is building a Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center in Ningbo to speed development of intelligent manufacturing. This will support NETD‘s strategic plan to help the local government provide better services in Zhejiang Province and eventually expand to the whole of China.
- Shanghai Qiniu Information Technologies Co. Ltd chose the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals solutions to help engage and retain its most talented employees, while also enabling greater efficiency through real-time information and dependable data analysis.
- Suzhou Anjie Technology is a total solution provider of functional insulating and cushion materials. The company is pursuing an Industry 4.0 strategy using digitally enabled technologies, data tools and analytics across the value chain. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions and SAP S/4HANA, Anjie expects to reap ROI from employee training and improve productivity and employee satisfaction.
These companies join more than 6,000 global organizations in choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions to put people first and help them succeed. As more companies look to transform HR to meet the demands of an increasingly global and digital workforce, they are embracing leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help optimize HR processes and enhance their employees’ experiences. With 10 data centers around the world — including one in China — the global cloud infrastructure footprint of SAP SuccessFactors solutions is unique in its ability to help customers comply with local and regional regulations.
Dozens of leading organizations will present their digital HR transformation stories at the SuccessConnect® event in Las Vegas taking place August 29-31 at The Cosmopolitan. To learn more about the premier HR event of the year, visit http://sapsuccessconnect.com/en_us/las-vegas-2017.html.
*SAP SuccessFactors is a new brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 355,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
# # #
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Geraldine Lim, SAP, +1 (415) 418-0945, email@example.com, PDT
SAP News Center press room; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Scarfe, LEWIS Communications, +1 (510) 399-9032, email@example.com, PDT