SAP and SuccessFactors to Deliver Top HR Insights at First HR Leadership Virtual Conference
SAP NEWSBYTE — Oct. 27, 2014 — SuccessFactors, an SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) company, has announced details about its HR Leadership Virtual Conference, the company’s first online exclusive leadership conference for human resources (HR). Set to take place virtually October 28-29, the world-class event will bring together industry thought leaders, solution experts and technology partners from around the world to explore today’s leading HR challenges and trends.
The HR Leadership Virtual Conference will showcase keynotes from SuccessFactors and SAP executives, as well as leading organizations such as Accenture, Bersin by Deloitte, Blogging4Jobs, Constellation Research, Deloitte Consulting LLP, HfS, IBM, Oxford Economics and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Sessions will cover topics such as talent acquisition, Big Data and workplace flexibility, and on-demand sessions that qualify for HRCI credit hours will be available. An online expo will be available for prospective customers looking to learn more about cloud and on-premise HR solutions from SuccessFactors and SAP and their partners. The event will also include interactive Q&A chats for attendees to discuss new ideas, trends and best practices in the HR space.
With more than 25 sessions featuring the industry’s most prominent thought leaders and the virtual expo featuring innovative HR products and services, the free event offers all the benefits of a world-class conference,without any of the expense or trouble of having to travel. Here is a glimpse of some of the presentations that will be available to attendees directly from the comfort of their own home or office (all times PDT):
Tuesday, October 28
- 7:00 a.m.: “Future of HR in the Digital Age” with Anthony Abbatiello, Accenture
- 8:00 a.m.: “Workforce 2020 and the Future of Work” with Ed Cone, Oxford Economics
- 10:00 a.m.: “Recruiting and the Cloud” with Ray Wang, Constellation Research
- 1:00 p.m.: “Live Interview with Dmitri Krakovsky, SVP of Products at SAP” with Bill Kutik, Human Resource Executive Magazine
- 3:00 p.m.: “The 5 Top Requirements for a Successful Implementation” with Katherine Jones, Bersin by Deloitte
Wednesday, October 29
- 1:00 a.m.: “What Drives Us In HR Today?” with Stefan Ries, SAP CHRO
- 2:00 a.m.: “How to Fix a Broken Performance Management Program” with Alexander Pahl, PwC, and Margit Bauer, SAP
- 6:00 a.m.: “Q&A on Cloud and Hybrid Deployments for HR” with Luke Marson, SAP Mentor
- 8:00 a.m.: “The Future is in the Clouds for HR” with Mike Ettling, president, HR line of business at SuccessFactors, an SAP company
- 12:00 p.m.: “The Importance of Employer Branding” with Jessica Miller-Merell, Blogging4Jobs
- 1:00 p.m.: “New Expectations for a New Era: CHRO Insights from the Global C-Suite” with Eric Lesser, IBM
- 3:00 p.m.: “Globalization, HR and Business Model Success” with Holger Mueller, Constellation Research
- 4:00 p.m.: “Is Your Company Facing a Leadership Cliff?” #Tchat with Meghan Biro, Talent Culture, and Dr. Steve Hunt, SuccessFactors
“Together with our series of live SuccessConnect events, which have taken place over the past few weeks in North America, APJ and EMEA, with a final event set for Beijing on November 18, our first HR Leadership Virtual Conference allows us to bring respected industry experts to an even wider audience,” said Mike Ettling, president of the HR line of business at SuccessFactors, an SAP company. “In addition to leading innovation in human capital management with our cloud solutions, we are committed to bringing the type of thought leadership to the market that will help inform and support how the market addresses the changes we are seeing in the workforce today and in the next few years. Over the two-day virtual event, participants can expect expert presentations around topics such as how today’s increasingly global, mobile and multigenerational workforce is impacting the role of HR. With an already impressive number of registrants, we are looking forward to welcoming even more participants to the event.”
For more information and to register, visit HR Leadership Virtual Conference page on SuccessFactors.com.
Geraldine Lim, +1 (951) 318-3494, email@example.com, PDT
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.