Kronos and SuccessFactors Partnership Helps Organizations Manage a Global Workforce in the Cloud
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 13, 2013 – Kronos Incorporated today announced a partnership with SuccessFactors, an SAP company, and the leader in cloud-based business execution software, to allow global organizations to manage their employees effectively. The partnership will help deliver on integrated workforce management, human resources, payroll, and talent management offerings in the cloud.
The parties’ offerings can help organizations to:
- Leverage a solution for a global workforce – Building on successful deployments in many countries, Kronos and SuccessFactors offer global expertise and the ability to accommodate complex labor rules, pay policies, and help ensure successful talent management. Deploying in the cloud enables these organizations to reduce administrative costs; shorten learning curves for managers and employees; and expedite system-wide policy changes. As a result, organizations become more responsive globally as labor information flows quickly and can be viewed at a site, area, country, or enterprise level.
- Enable real-time reporting – Companies can extend how they measure and manage their business metrics with real-time alerts on potential labor issues that can help improve decision making, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Link strategy to execution – The solution links planning tools to achieve a greater understanding of employee costs, schedules, and performance. This feature works across functional boundaries and helps improve the translation of workforce strategy into business results.
The intended benefit of information exchange between Kronos and SuccessFactors is on two levels:
- The synchronization of employee demographics, cost centers, and pay codes.
- A comprehensive, decision support and analytics offering to help organizations drive business outcomes and deliver bottom-line results.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos Incorporated
“We are excited to be working with SuccessFactors as a global workforce management partner. Joint customers will benefit greatly from our unique partnership to offer market-leading cloud solutions.”
Shawn Price, president, SuccessFactors
“This partnership with Kronos is a win for our customers who are looking to preserve the investments they have made today as they move to the cloud. SuccessFactors is unique in the marketplace in offering an end-to-end portfolio, from recruit to retire, integrating recruiting, learning, goals, performance management, compensation and analytics with core cloud HR. And while we have the broadest set of applications in the HCM industry, HR is not an island. The Kronos partnership allows integration across the ecosystem, offering a consistent user experience.”
Lisa Rowan, vice president of HR and talent research, IDC
“Human capital management is one of the fastest-growing segments. The combination of Kronos and SuccessFactors will offer clients a powerful global solution of workforce and human capital management together in the cloud.”
- Learn more at SAPPHIRE from May 14-16 in Orlando, Kronos (booth #1522).
- About SuccessFactors.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.