October 22, 2018
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest organizations to choose SAP® SuccessFactors® solutions for human capital management (HCM), helping power real-time insights and data-driven HR decisions to enable them to become employers of choice for highly skilled talent.
“While the specific needs of our customers vary greatly by industry, location and internal culture, the underlying desire to create unparalleled, digitally driven employee experiences is universal,” SAP SuccessFactors President Greg Tomb said. “Our customers are leading the charge in the increasingly competitive job market by using technology to attract and nurture the next generation of top talent.”
These companies are among the latest to select SAP SuccessFactors solutions during the second quarter of 2018:
- OTB is an international fashion group based in Italy consisting of iconic brands Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf and Paula Cademartori, and state-of-the-art companies Staff International and Brave Kid. OTB selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help power the company’s digital HR strategy. OTB expects employees to fully embrace its fast-moving enterprise culture by interacting with simple and intuitive applications, developing their skills and activating their personalized career paths.
- Sello Rojo, with more than half a century in the Mexican market, is dedicated to producing and selling milk and its derivatives. The dairy producer chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help improve the development of its 4,800 employees through an innovative digital platform. Sello Rojo also will use SAP solutions to optimize its supply chain, enhancing its delivery logistics to be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Colombina, a Colombian food company that exports its products to more than 70 countries, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions, along with SAP S/4HANA®, SAP C/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Transportation Management and SAP Integrated Business Planning, to help it become an Intelligent Enterprise. By effectively using its data to achieve business goals faster and with less risk, Colombina expects to excel at managing and developing its workforce. It also is adopting a new digital sales model grounded in customer needs and expectations. By partnering with SAP, Colombina seeks an agile and cost-efficient supply chain, while making financial and operational decisions faster with real-time information.
- MG Motor India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned company by SAIC Group, China’s leading automotive company, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions along with SAP C/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform. By adopting SAP SuccessFactors solutions across the organization, MG Motor expects to improve employee performance. The SAP solutions will help enable MG Motor to build a 360-degree view of its customers, connecting all dealers and drivers and offering personalized service and sales.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited, one of the leading mining enterprises in China, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions, along with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud, to help manage its business in China and around the world. Using SAP’s leading Big Data, cloud and Internet of Things technologies, the company aims to build an Intelligent Enterprise and realize real-time analysis and business insights.
SAP SuccessFactors solutions help bring organizations’ purpose to life and put more meaning into people’s work, creating an engaged workforce that improves both performance and profit. The HCM solutions help customers use intelligence to strengthen engagement across the entire workforce, deliver new, meaningful workplace experiences and join a community defining the future of work. The industry-leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions help more than 6,600 customers around the world turn purpose into performance.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Our machine learning, IoT, and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP gives people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enable more than 413,000 business and public customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
# # #
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2018 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Kate Lavoie-Mayer, PAN Communications, +1 (617) 502-4338, firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT