September 27, 2016
Leading Global Companies Choose Cloud-Based SAP® SuccessFactors® HCM Solutions as HR Professionals Prepare to Gather at SuccessConnect®
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) is proud to announce the latest group of leading global organizations to select its human capital management (HCM) solutions to run human resources (HR) in the cloud. As more companies look to simplify processes and improve efficiency across all HR functions, they are adopting innovative and intelligent solutions and data-driven strategies to drive digital transformation.
“These clients choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions demonstrates that companies across the globe, in a variety of industries and of various sizes, are looking at how technology can support their HR transformation,” said Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors.* “People are at the center of business strategy, now more than ever, and their expectations around technology in the workplace have changed. They expect a consumer-grade experience when recruited, across their learning and development, and with the ability to collaborate across the globe. Businesses are embracing this change, adopting intelligent HCM solutions to drive digital transformation as well as ignite a culture of ‘all-in’ people.”
Leading global companies across geographies and industries are turning to SAP® SuccessFactors® solutions for more effective talent management and employee engagement, and to access powerful workforce analytics. The following organizations chose SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based solutions during the second quarter of 2016:
- Bilfinger SE, a leading international engineering and services group based in Germany, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, to standardize HR processes and help increase workforce transparency. A further aim is to establish a global talent management model and increase workforce performance. The SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite will help Bilfinger drive its strategic objectives for productivity, consolidation and compliance.
- Cielo S.A. is the leading company in the merchant acquiring and payment processing industry in Brazil in terms of credit and debit card transaction volume, with approximately 1.8 million active merchants in its client base. Cielo chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help improve visibility into performance, career planning and career development. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Cielo aims to be goal-oriented and more focused on customers, and the company expects to streamline HR processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency, reduce time spent on administrative tasks, and standardize talent management processes.
- Guangzhou Uniasia Cosmetics Technology Co. Ltd. (Uniasia) is a comprehensive cosmetic enterprise based in China that integrates research, development, production, sales, training and service. Uniasia chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions — as well as additional solutions for loyalty management, trade promotion management, product lifecycle management and extended warehouse management from SAP — to support global business expansion and help develop brand awareness locally and globally.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-Operative Limited, one of Singapore’s largest retailers, chose the SAP HANA® platform, the SAP Payroll Processing application, and the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting solutions, to help improve employee productivity and drive employee engagement. As a customer-oriented retailer with an unwavering social mission to make lives better, Fairprice aims to simplify processes, get detailed insights from integrated analytics and automate manual processes, thereby boosting productivity and raising overall customer satisfaction levels.
- UCAR Inc. is China's leading rental car provider. UCAR will implement the SAP ERP HCM solution on the SAP HANA platform, the SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution and the SAP Jam™ social software platform. These solutions will help enable UCAR to set up a talent management system, run HR and e-learning systems on one integrated information platform, implement flexible training for more than 50,000 staff members, and inspire employees to improve service levels through independent study and career path gamification.
HR Professionals to Gather at Global SuccessConnect® Events
HR professionals from around the world will join SAP customers, partners and executives to share best practices, thought leadership and effective HR strategies at SuccessConnect® in Las Vegas (August 29–31), SuccessConnect in Sydney (October 24–25), SuccessConnect in Tokyo (November 10), SuccessConnect in Singapore (November 15) and SuccessConnect in Vienna (November 28–29). Hot topics at this year’s SuccessConnect events include digitalizing processes and strategies so HR can be more effective, employing the right people in the right roles to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital word, and fostering an all-in work environment to move your company forward. Don’t miss your chance to experience how SAP and representatives of our customers from around the world demonstrate that success is simply human.
*SAP SuccessFactors is a new brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device — SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable approximately 320,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
# # #
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2016 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)