February 27, 2017
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest wave of global organizations that have selected SAP© SuccessFactors© human capital management (HCM) solutions to help every member of the workforce deliver on strategy and prepare for the future. These companies join a growing list of over 6,200 customers worldwide — managing more than 46 million employees — that are choosing to work with SAP to enable HR transformation to thrive in today’s demanding digital economy.
“Today’s HR professionals want flexible, innovative cloud-based HCM solutions that can rapidly evolve to meet the dynamic needs of an increasingly international workforce,” said Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors.* “Companies across geographies are choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions to support successful HR transformation journeys. With the goal of building all-in workforces around the world, we deliver innovative solutions that make people feel knowledgeable, enabled and rewarded.”
Organizations across numerous industries chose cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solutions in the fourth quarter of 2016 to tap into powerful workforce analytics and drive digital transformation in HR:
- Chow Sang Sang, a jewelry retailer headquartered in Hong Kong, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help minimize manual efforts in the HR department, increase performance management efficiency and incorporate learning to improve employee productivity and performance.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals, a China-based leading inorganic fluorine chemical company, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions and SAP S/4HANA© to help transform its business into an Industry 4.0 digital factory that will optimize the supply chain and provide real-time industry data to get business insights for decision making.
- Honda South America in Brazil chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help integrate, standardize and consolidate the company's talent management processes. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Honda expects to improve visibility over performance, succession planning and career development of its employees to increase effectiveness and efficiency, while reducing time spent on administrative tasks.
- Orica, headquartered in Australia, is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets. Orica chose SAP, including SAP SuccessFactors solutions, to support its business transformation. With SAP solutions, the company aims to simplify and standardize business processes across the globe. Orica is a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
- Valentino, an Italian fashion leader with a presence in 25 countries, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, to help tap the gig economy for skilled workers. The SAP SuccessFactors solutions will enable Valentino to identify and hire top talent quickly and efficiently, and develop a highly skilled workforce.
These companies are among the latest wave of global organizations to choose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to put people first and help them succeed. As more companies look to transform HR to meet the demands of an increasingly global and digital workforce, they are embracing leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help unify and optimize HR processes, while also fostering a mobile, cloud-first philosophy.
*SAP SuccessFactors is a new brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company SuccessFactors, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 345,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
# # #
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)