Manage talent anytime, anywhere with BizX Mobile
Success often depends on being able to react to opportunities and address challenges in an instant. Whether it’s getting a job offer in the hands of a key candidate, answering a question that’s holding up a deal, or taking action to keep a project on schedule, more people want and need mobile access to enterprise resources. BizX Mobile gives you the benefits of the BizX Suite anywhere, anytime on your smartphone. And don’t worry — remote access to corporate information is always secure. What can you do on the go?
- Find people fast: With SuccessFactors Mobile Org Chart, you quickly locate a co-worker’s title, contact information, and where they fit in the organization. After you’ve found the people you’re looking for, you can call, text, or send them an email in just one click.
- Stay connected to people and projects: When you’re away from the office, you can use SuccessFactors Jam on Mobile to collaborate and share. Watch videos, view documents, add comments, and send direct messages. You can even capture and share videos and photos.
- Fill positions faster: With SuccessFactors Mobile Recruiting at your fingertips, you can share feedback on candidates and approve requisitions and job offers. Collaborate with your entire hiring team, wherever they may be.
- Increase knowledge and skills: With SuccessFactors Mobile Learning, you can register for classes and receive notifications of due dates and course assignments. And with mobile-compliant content, users can complete sections o or even entirecourses from their phones or tablets. Trainers will like being able to manage courses and approve enrollment while on the go.
- Keep employee records up to date: By using SuccessFactors Mobile Core HR, managers and executives can approve employee change requests on their smartphones and tablets. No more going online to move work forward.
- Use the device of your choice: You can download native mobile apps on iPhone and iPad (OS 4.0+), Android, (OS 2.1+) and BlackBerry (OS 4.5+) devices.