SuccessFactors knows the cloud
Although everyone seems to be talking about cloud computing solutions for business, we’ve been in the cloud from the beginning. What’s more, human capital management is one of the fastest-growing market segments for cloud-based business solutions. But why is the cloud such a big deal?
- Easier integration: In the cloud, it’s easier to integrate your other partners and support services with our solutions, especially with our extensive network of partners. Part of this ease comes from SuccessCloud, a key extension of SuccessFactors technology so third-party applications can connect and integrate with our cloud platform.
- Faster deployment: Cloud deployments are generally faster, as our software is designed to be configured rather than customized. That means faster time to value. Plus, it’s easy to use and requires much less training.
- Regular updates: We deliver continual innovation with four releases a year and automatic upgrades — you can opt in to the latest functionality or leave it off until you’re ready to use it.
- Security: From data centers around the world with 24-hour staffed security to extensive application security and data encryption measures, we protect data by using more measures than any of our customers could ever adopt. Also, we operate under SSAE 16 SOC 2 certified controls, the second-generation data center audit standard that evaluates the design and operational efficiency of our data centers against rigorous international standards.
- Unique multi-tenant architecture: SuccessFactors has a hybrid, multi-tenant architecture so we can provide easier and faster initial customer deployments.
- Freedom from nonstrategic IT issues: Running in the cloud means that there’s no hardware to buy or maintain.
- Easily integrate partners: Third-party applications can connect and integrate with our cloud platform through SuccessCloud, giving our customers a single view of what’s most important to them.
- Improved scalability: No matter how many employees you have or where they are located, our solutions are available to you anytime, anywhere.
- Lower, more predictable costs: Pay as you go instead of paying for everything up front.