Customers benefit from SuccessFactors — an SAP company
SuccessFactors functions as an independent business unit within SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, and desktop to mobile device, the people and organizations using SAP applications can work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
How does the SAP connection benefit SuccessFactors customers?
- Experience with a large global customer base: SAP has a proven track record from 40 years of business software and solutions experience with 183,000 customers in 130 countries. That includes 88,000 small businesses — 80 percent of which have 50 employees or fewer. Our customers benefit, regardless of size, industry, or geography.
- A large network of partners and support: Just like SuccessFactors, SAP believes in a strong support network. With access to its seven global support centers, SAP supports a 13,000-customer community for HR products and a 120,000-user community for business products.
- Commitment to the cloud: The future of business technology is in the cloud. SuccessFactors CEO Lars Dalgaard leads all of the SAP cloud initiatives. The SAP connection gives SuccessFactors access to powerful memory, analytics, and mobile capabilities, so our customers can do more in the cloud and accelerate their business results.
- Industry-leading innovation: SAP is known for its world-class mobile and analytics solutions. With the powerful HANA in-memory software from SAP, customers can query multiple types of data sources at speeds and in volumes never before possible.
- End-to-end business integration: SAP has an integrated approach to CRM, financials, operations, supply chain, and more that gets all lines of business working together. This experience in delivering business applications across the enterprise gives customers even more cross-functional applications to support end-to-end business execution.
- Strength and stability: SAP has a solid track record of growth and return to investors. With strong growth opportunities supported by a sustainable, robust, long-term business model, SuccessFactors has massive resources to continually improve our business for the benefit of our customers.