SAP Jam delivers social collaboration where you work, connecting customers, partners, and colleagues with information, applications, and processes to solve business-critical problems and to drive results – all in your business applications, on your mobile device, or in SAP Jam.
By adding collaboration to sales, HR, and other processes, you’ll shorten sales cycles, increase customer and employee engagement, and reduce training costs. Avoid disconnected silos of collaboration; instead, deliver a single, secure social foundation across your entire business.
Streamline key business processes
Drive and track the offline work that occurs when exceptions arise or teamwork is required to attack a business-critical issue. Connect and communicate, monitor discussions and system notifications for quick follow-up, and create and share content or video to express ideas. Organize and drive work with business tools and incorporate data for decision making.
- Connect: Improve communications and better connect employees across different geographies.
- Improve information sharing: Enable employees to find subject matter experts quickly and to share best practices.
- Drive decision making: Help teams tame project chaos, build consensus, and drive informed decisions.
- Collaborate externally: Strategize, communicate, and drive progress with customers, vendors, and partners.
For HR, learning, and knowledge management
SAP Jam streamlines key business processes for managers and executives in HR, learning, and knowledge management.
- Social or blended learning: Reduce training costs with informal learning where experts can create content or video and can share expertise. Complement formal training with collaborative communities.
- Social onboarding: Improve time to contribution for new employees by connecting them with the people and content they need to know.
- Collaborative performance and goal management: Create and share goals collectively for faster and better goal alignment and completion.
For sales and service teams
Sales teams can use SAP Jam to speed the sales cycle and increase efficiency.
- Collaborative opportunity management: Bring together all key participants — sales, product management, service, partners, and others — in the opportunity process to reduce analysis and proposal development time. Keep key stakeholders updated in real time regarding opportunity progress.
- Customer or partner collaboration: Increase engagement with customers to build relationships and to keep deliverables on track.
- Social sales onboarding: Improve the time to contribution for new sales hires by connecting them with the people, processes, and content they need.
- Expertise location: Enable sales teams to find and connect with subject matter experts needed to close key opportunities.
SuccessStory: GENBAND unites global workforce with SAP Jam
GENBAND, based in Frisco, Texas, is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises. They rely on the expertise...