The best talent is focused on advancing their careers. For employees to prosper and grow, they need to be motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. With SuccessFactors' career and development planning feature, you can engage and retain your top talent as you address competency gaps, help employees build career development plans, and track their progress.
- Strengthen collaboration: Increase engagement as managers and employees work together to create development goals that balance the needs of the organization with employees' career aspirations.
- Improve performance: Tie learning activities directly to performance reviews and help “B” players develop an “A” game.
- Reduce training costs: Eliminate costly non-strategic training by aligning learning activities with performance needs and strategic goals.
- Track training metrics: Monitor post-learning performance to see how specific training impacts individual growth.
- Develop critical skills: Address competency gaps in leadership development, and professional and technical expertise.