360 Reviews open up employee performance appraisals to greater depth and breadth of feedback. This full-circle view of performance provides more insight for coaching and development, and ensures more accurate, effective, and fair assessments.
- Develop comprehensive feedback: Incorporate self-ratings, peer review, and upward assessments for feedback at all levels.
- Gain a holistic performance perspective: Get feedback from outside employees’ hierarchies or departments and gain a broader view.
- Automate workflows: Stay ahead of deadlines with integrated email reminders and requests, plus automatic routing of forms among managers, employees, and peers.
- Identify hidden strengths and weaknesses: Pinpoint skills, competency gaps, reward drivers, and other performance trends.
- Use limited compensation budgets effectively: Make pay decisions with valid, objective, and anonymous feedback to gain a candid perspective.