With Jam mobile, you can stay on top of your projects, find experts, content and even contribute new video and photos while on the go.
Everyone can benefit from access to Jam on their smart phones. For instance:
- Sales reps can check for the latest competitive info while waiting for a client.
- Traveling managers can review documents while waiting on the tarmac.
- Retail employees can watch a video on how to sell the new hot product or even record and share their own sales pitch.
BizX Mobile for BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, and Android
Use Jam to stay connected from wherever you are located. The SuccessFactors BizX Mobile apps are built specifically for each platform and take advantage of native capabilities to take photos and videos and one-touch dialing. With BizX Mobile, Jam users can:
- Get push notifications on replies and direct messages.
- Read comments, updates and conversations from their Follows Feed and all of their groups.
- Post photos and videos.
- View and comment on documents.
SuccessFactors BizX Mobile also lets users quickly look up the contact information for anyone in your organization. BizX Mobile also has access to your company's org chart, giving you another way of finding people. You can call, email, text or direct message them directly from the app.
On iPad you get a landscape and profile view specifically designed to take advantage of the iPad's larger screen size.
For any mobile browser
If your phone does not have a BizX mobile app, you can still keep up with your company's Jam network with the Jam mobile site. This site is designed to respond quickly at mobile bandwidth speeds to make your on-the-go interactions with Jam faster and easier. You can use the Mobile Web from your smartphone to access your Follows Feed, Profile, Groups, Company Directory, Wikis, and more.