With today’s increased demand for workforce metrics, HR, finance and IT professionals are seeking an answer to one simple question – how do we spend less time reporting on workforce data, and more time in our roles, impacting the business based on the insights we have?
Now more than ever, global organizations need efficient ways to streamline data across their disparate networks. Beyond giving insights into the present, workforce analytics is a key enabler for the future, and can help organizations predict and prepare for upcoming challenges as they draw the link between metrics and relevant business issues. However, very few organizations (only 22% of respondents) actually consider themselves to be “very effective” when it comes to workforce analytics.
Download the "Driving HR Impact in a Changing World: Connecting a dispersed workforce with Core HR and Analytics" report to learn why organizations are struggling to derive value from their HR systems, particularly their workforce analytics tools, and find out why a single source of truth is the difference between time-consuming HR reports and insightful, relevant workforce analytics.
Survey highlights include:
- 17 hours per week are wasted by organizations to produce HR reports
- 51% of organizations use different HR systems for different territories
- 62% say their HR department is increasing its dependence upon the IT department
- 32% think having a single source of truth is the biggest challenge for running their core HR system
- 81% believe that cloud computing can bring benefits to the HR department
- 47% of business applications should be available on mobile devices
While many organizations are reviewing their core HR systems, how many are integrating them with workforce analytics and other talent management tools? SuccessFactors Employee Central provides one global system of record that offers complete workforce data, powerful analytics and social collaboration. Employee Central also offers seamless integration with on-premise or cloud-based applications, including SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics, which delivers concrete and actionable insights on workforce data to drive business strategy and plan for the future.