Success Story: Destination Hotels & Resorts
By 2014, Destination forecast an expansion that would employ over 16,000 people in 48 locations. To accommodate this rapid growth Destination needed to address the following challenges:
- Talent management systems and processes disjointed and untenable
- Compensation programs lacked the ability to ensure fairness and retain top talent
- Employee development planning was non existent
Destination chose SuccessFactors’ SaaS system because it clearly provided access to greater technology at lower costs. With the right technology in hand, Destination is now able to:
- Improved accuracy, decision-making and controls of limited compensation dollars
- Alignment and visibility of goal setting throughout the organization
- Enhanced reporting and visibility into the organization
Destination implemented SuccessFactors and achieved the following business results:
- Improved retention of key talent
- Improved employee engagement
- Lowered cost basis to manage HR technology
Related case studies and videos
As a young company with no legacy systems, Knowledge Universe was looking...
SuccessFactors Performance Management Demo
Brief video tour of SuccessFactors Performan...
SuccessFactors 360 Degree Review: Demo Clip
Brief video tour of SuccessFactors 360 Degre...
How To Thrive Despite The Looming Labor Shortage
The world-wide shortage of skilled labor is ...
Europe: Performance Management Means Business Performance
Your people are your bigg...
The Missing Link: Driving Business Results Through Pay-for-Performance
This eGuide will tell you...
Best Practices: Six strategies for HR leaders trying to win a seat at the table
HR leaders today must und...
How to Motivate and Retain Key Employees
Consistent and Objective Results for Perform...
Building the Business Case for Strategic Talent Investment
How to Obtain and Measure...
Driving Business Execution Through Integrated Talent Management
Presented by Dr. Steven T...